Question:
Can the Nintendo DS be used as a podcasting client?
kmdugv
2006-01-11 12:26:33 UTC
The DS has a wifi connection and pretty good sound capabilities. Can I buy a "game" for it that implements a podcasting client that reads the RSS given a URL that I enter and keep on a list, downloads the mp3 file(s) that I select and allows me to play them on the DS?
One answer:
kurtrisser
2006-01-11 12:35:56 UTC
The DS doesn't have an internet connection, as far as I can tell. The wireless mode is cool, but it is only effective for 20 meters and only with other DSs.