Question:
I found a something called a Sony Memory Stick. What is it?
AmazonSenior
2006-01-08 15:40:42 UTC
This thing was in the trash. It appears to "work", i.e., the little screen shows some numbers, when charged, but what exactly is it? What can I do with it? I'd like to know how it functions before I spend any $$$ on it. Please help. Thanks!
Three answers:
Kowboey
2006-01-08 15:43:15 UTC
If it is blue, then it is a means of storing digital pictures from a Sony Digital camera. You can only use it with a Sony camera.

What Chancellor is thinking about is a Flash Memory, which does exactly what she says it does... but I am pretty sure you have a digital camera memory card.

Yes, what I call blue can be purple, but like I say, it is a Sony Digital Camera Memory Stick that can only be used with a Sony Digital Camera.
The Chancellorâ„¢
2006-01-08 15:42:58 UTC
A memory stick is a small device in which you store information. It could be pictures, video game data, videos and movies etc.
Homer
2006-01-08 17:01:50 UTC
It just gives extra memory space for handheld devices.