Question:
Install iOS 7 or iOS 6?
2013-10-15 23:44:19 UTC
After the release of iOS 6, I didn't upgrade to it. Now I am thinking of upgrading to latest version so tell me which one should I Upgrade iOS 6 or iOS 7?
Four answers:
SRΛSC
2013-10-16 06:13:37 UTC
7 of course.

Of course it depends on if your device can upgrade to it at all. You didn't mention which you have.

iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s & 5c

iPod touch 5G

iPad 2, 3, 4

can. Anything else, can't.
2013-10-17 09:48:53 UTC
iOS 7 better

GLBenchmark 2.7

The GPU-intensive GLBenchmark 2.7 should give you a better clue as to what to expect once you turn on the more graphics-intensive applications out there, like games. The short answer is that you shouldn't be any more concerned than you were before the switch.

Benchmark / OS iOS 6 iOS 7 Change (%)

Browsermark 2.0 2800 2784 -0.57

SunSpider 0.9.1 731.9 727.5 -0.60

GLBenchmark 2.7

T-Rex HD (onscreen) 14 fps 13 fps -7.14

GLBenchmark 2.7

Egypt HD (onscreen) 41 fps 37 fps -9.75
TiasX10
2014-05-22 05:30:23 UTC
It is better to stay updated and moreover apps like Garageband, iMovie, iPhoto, Pages, Keynote and Numbers are free on iOS 7. Appearance is also better on iOS 7. However I feel that iOS 6 was better because iOS 7, after closing an app, is stuck in between 2 pages of the app drawer (I HATE THAT) and also hangs some time. Anyway YOU SHOULD GO FOR THE IOS7 UPDATE.
?
2013-10-17 10:01:50 UTC
iOS 7 better