Question:
treo or blackberry ?
kevin g
2005-12-27 10:58:39 UTC
treo or blackberry ?
Nine answers:
lido
2005-12-28 14:22:48 UTC
It depends on what you want it for, and what kind of attention you're willing to give to tweak it. If you just want a phone and email device, blackberry. If you want something that does much more ( games, books, music, movies, web, text messaging), but requires some work to get it right, a treo.
Ain't Not Cool
2005-12-28 09:54:18 UTC
I've had a Treo for months now and it's the best phone I've ever had. It uses the PALM operating system and there are tons of applications out there for it. If you can use a telephone and a palm pilot, you're fine. It is not hard to use at all.
je suis priscilla.
2005-12-27 11:02:57 UTC
Blackberry
2006-01-04 17:03:00 UTC
Treo!!!

It's easier to use (has stylus). You have to use buttons on blackberry. Stylus saves a lot of time.
heltrw
2005-12-29 16:17:52 UTC
Treo all they way.

Much beter tool
kylara777
2005-12-27 20:36:01 UTC
treo is awesome but complicated to set up and learn. i think it's worth it and i can't live w/out it.
Fastest Snail
2005-12-28 01:42:26 UTC
tReo
mrhydn
2006-01-06 18:41:23 UTC
try here to help you decide: http://www.pinstack.com
2005-12-27 11:04:22 UTC
Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry,Blackberry