Question:
What do you think of the new Blackberry 8700c?
marc_basilla
2005-12-13 10:12:11 UTC
What do you think of the new Blackberry 8700c?
One answer:
Spartacus!
2005-12-13 11:36:13 UTC
I think it's probably the best Blackberry released to date, in terms of performance and appearance. At the moment, I'm trying to decide between it and the iPaq hw6515 - they're similar in size and weight (the Blackberry's slightly lighter), and the Blackberry is lighter on features, but from the few minutes of testing in the Cingular store, has a better keyboard.